- 2 Cans of Evaporated Milk (12oz)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cups (8oz Package) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Zeiders Caribbean Habanero Hot Sauce
- Sliced Green Onions
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
Combine evaporated milk, broth and flour in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Stir in cayenne pepper, Zeiders Habanero hot sauce and cheese (1/4 cup at a time) allowing each additional to melt before adding cheese. Remove from heat. Serve with desired toppings!
Makes 4 servings.