Gary's Cheesesteak Sandwich recipe has been sold at our various events which includes fairs, festivals, carnivals, craft shows, and more. We also served this special recipe at our restaurant for more than 20 years. These sandwiches help to bring patrons to these many events.
- 2 Minute Steaks
- 1 1/2 Slices White American Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Bell Peppers or peppers of choice - Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Onion - Thinly Sliced
- 1 Ounce Zeiders Family of Sauces - Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 Steak Roll or Hoagie Roll
On medium heat in a skillet or frying pan cook onions and peppers until slightly browned or cook to suit. Put Minute Steaks in pan with peppers and onions and chop until cooked thoroughly. Add Zeiders Family of Sauces - Sweet and Sour Sauce throughout steak and melt cheese. Once melted serve on hoagie roll and enjoy.
Peppers and Onions can be left out if you prefer.